Genesis ESOX GoPro HERO 3/3+/4 gimbal stabilizer
Genesis ESOX is a stabilizer for GoPro HERO 3, HERO3+ and HERO4 action cameras. Now you don't need expensive, large and, heavy stabilization systems to take smooth hand-held shots. It consists of a set of two brushless electric motors and gyro sensors that allow to stabilize your camera in two axes.
Genesis ESOX is entirely made of aluminium alloy. This material reduces the overall weight of the device and ensures long life and durability. The stabilizer is power supplied with three 16340 batteries and the charger included in the set allows for charging, even through the computers USB socket. Genesis ESOX is easy to operate and does not require any additional maintenance. It can be conveniently transported owing to its compact size and low weight. It is a perfect tool for all GoPro HERO3 video camera users trying to take effective and stable shots. The product is covered by the two-year warranty of the manufacturer.
THE PRODUCT IS NOT WATERPROOF.
- lightweight aluminium construction, only 300g
- precise, 2-axis gimbal stabilization system
- vertical camera adjustment
- compatible with GoPro Hero3/Hero3+/Hero4 Black/Silver cameras
- power supplied with three 16340 3,7V batteries (included in the kit)
In the box:
- Genesis ESOX stabilizer
- USB/MiniUSB cable (for the charger)
- power supply (for the charger)
- 4x Li-ion 16340 3.7V 1800mAh battery
- original packaging
- 2 years
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of GenesisGear's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of GenesisGear.
GenesisGear is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
tel. +48 731 760 005
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05