Unique design is the most striking feature of Genesis Tacit M. Bag style and its material are a far cry from most of the photographic bags available on the market. Carrying your photo gear in the Genesis Tacit M is much safer, since the bag does not attract unwanted attention of other people.
Tacit M can contain small, amateur DSLR with a standard lens and additional accessories. Its large capacity allows for easy storage of a mirrorless camera, e.g. Sony α7 or Fujifilm XT-1, with a set of up to two lenses. The bag is also fitted with a compartment intended for storing tablets (up to 8”).
Flat Velcro-fastened chamber and a pocket with an organizer for small items, such as biros or memory cards, is located under the lid protecting the photo compartment. Both side walls of Genesis Tacit M bags feature flat pockets, which are perfect for storing lens caps or cable releases.
- discreet, casual design and durable polyester material with unique canvas texture
- enhanced access to your gear through a Velcro-fastened lid
- tablet compartment (up to 8”)
- pocket with an organizer for hand-held items and discreet pocket on the back of the bag
- comfortable shoulder strap
- padded walls and bottom of the bag
In the box:
- Genesis Tacit M bag
- original packaging
- 2 years
- Internal dimensions (cm)
- External dimensions (cm)
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of GenesisGear's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of GenesisGear.
GenesisGear is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05
16 other products in the same category:
Set contains: Genesis Ursa Raincover XL original packaging Manufacturer warranty: 2 years