Genesis Nattai camera backpack
Genesis Nattai is the first product in the series of ultra-light camera backpacks manufactured by Genesis. Genesis Nattai a medium-sized, handy and comfortable backpack for equipment transportation. The backpack is divided into two compartments which may be connected into one if necessary by unzipping a divider.
The lower compartment is meant for cameras and lenses and its walls are padded with soft material. It is also fitted with an insert which may be removed to quickly transform Genesis Nattai into a light tourist backpack with the capacity of approx. 30 litres.
Genesis Nattai houses a reflex camera with a set of lenses. You can also use Genesis Nattai if you use large lenses, such as 70-200/2.8, which can be packed in the backpack along with a camera. You will also find more room for your flash and the second lens, i.e. 24-70/2.8. The backpack may also be used to carry a laptop (up to 15”) or a tablet.
You can access the camera compartment through a front cover. Side cover can also be very useful, as it allows to easily take out a camera with its lens. The front pouch includes two flat chambers for small items (e.g. wallet), two pockets for memory sticks or batteries and loops for your pens. The upper compartment with a mesh pocket with a puller facilitates access to a computer sleeve.
Carrying system is made of anatomically profiled straps to ensure comfort during long hiking trips. Their length may be adjusted through bands and their upper part is stabilized by pullers. The backpack is also fitted with chest and hip straps. The back padding has ventilation holes. Genesis Nattai is extremely light (it weighs only 1,1 kg) and very comfortable.
Genesis Nattai is made of light and resistant fabrics. Materials are impregnated and waterproof. The backpack is made of the finest materials. Both compartments and the front pouch are zipped with a double zipper to facilitate easy access to your gear and other accessories carried in the backpack. Buckles are made of highest quality plastics and are reliable regardless of the weather conditions.
- two compartments: lower for your camera and upper for other items
- removable padding of the camera compartment
- flat front pouch for other accessories
- chamber for a laptop or a tablet
- camera compartment accessed through front and side cover
- camera compartment, front pouch and upper compartment zipped with double YKK zippers
- two sets of loops and hooks for monopod and nordic walking poles
- side mesh pocket (for a small bottle of water or a thermos)
- mesh pocket in the side cover (perfect for small accessories, such as caps)
- two loops closed with buckles to carry a tripod or a rolled jacket
- anatomically profiled straps with upper pullers
- adjustable chest strap
- hip strap for stabilization (eg. during bike trips)
- profiled back padding with ventilation holes
- light, impregnated and durable external material (Nylon 420D)
- weight: 1,1 kg
- backpack dimensions: length 50 cm, width 35 cm, depth 17 cm
- dimensions of the camera compartment: 30x20x13cm
- dimensions of the laptop chamber: 36x30cm.
In the box:
- Genesis Nattai backpack
- original packaging
- 2 years
- Height (cm)
- Width (cm)
- Depth (cm)
- Dimensions of the photo insert cm (h./ le./ depth)
- Weight kg (with the photo insert and the load-carrying system)
Before shipping your equipment to the address below, please contact us using the form available on the website: https://www.f-service.pl/en/
The principle of GenesisGear's policy is to create products that meet all quality standards. Before introducing a product to the market, we subject it to numerous tests and controls, thanks to which we are sure that the introduced product will function flawlessly. Each product is covered by a guarantee and warranty in accordance with applicable law,
Terms of warranty:
The warranty time is:
- 24 months for consumers, 12 months for companies, excluding the following assortment:
The warranty covers only damage and defects resulting from reasons inherent in the sold device.
The warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage and defects caused by them
- damage resulting from improper use or storage of the product not in accordance with the user manual and safety regulations
- damage caused by external factors such as flooding with liquid, moisture, too high or too low temperature, atmospheric discharges, chemical agents, and other factors beyond the Guarantor's control
- damage resulting from unauthorized repairs and alterations
- damage resulting from natural wear and tear, such as: scratches, dirt, abrasions
The customer may be charged with the costs of transport and diagnosis of the product if the product sent as part of the warranty complaint is functional or its defects result from improper use of the product.
Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of GenesisGear.
GenesisGear is not responsible for financial losses and other civil law consequences caused by a defect in the advertised device (loss of profit, turnover, inability to conduct business).
If it is necessary to deliver the equipment to the service, the Customer is obliged to send the equipment in a properly secured packaging with fillers so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment during transport. In the event of damage, the costs are borne by the customer. Cash on delivery parcels will not be accepted. Service requests can be made directly on the website or in person at the point of purchase of the product.
Contact with the service:
ul. Płk Dąbka 17
In the case of returns, please send the goods to the following address:
ul. Bonarka 11
tel. 12 357 66 05
3 other products in the same category: